Saturday, July 30, 2016

LuLaRoe Fun

I was never a person to worry too much about what I wear. Being that I use a wheelchair for mobility, comfort is a must!

One day, my childhood best friend, Melody, invited me to a LuLaRoe party. Frankly, I was just going to support her. That is where I met Tori. I went in thinking that I would not spend any money… Besides, I have a closet full of clothes that I never wear.

Well, my plans changed that day as I left with three items to add to my wardrobe. Like I said, being comfortable is something I value, but I also need to look professional as I continue my career serving the community. Whenever I wear LuLaRoe, I know that I am not only ready for the day, but I am also confident because I know I look professional.

I love watching Tori expand her business on social media. She does it with such excitement and grace. Most people are totally turned off by a salesperson because everyone knows they are just interested in making a profit. When I buy clothes from Tori, I know I am supporting her dream and passion. Not only does she care about the women that purchase from her, she turns it into a ministry

When she does Facebook Live, anyone can see her joy for encouraging women to feel confident. We are all wonderfully and fearfully made by God. I believe God calls us to lift up our sisters and remind others of the promise.  Tori achieves this when she includes an encouraging message in the bag of clothes. I cannot explain how grateful I was when I received my first package. The message was to be confident in your love for the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. That is what I think LuLaRoe is to Tori.

I will continue to support her business and will help her continue to grow her ministry. 

Please let me know if you want to contact her!

No comments:

Post a Comment